My Egg Bank and Reproductive Biology Associates demonstrated its leadership in the development of groundbreaking infertility treatment research at the annual meetings of the American Society for Reproductive Medicine (ASRM). Multiple presentations authored by the scientific team were accepted and all were very well received by our peers. The predominant focus of the science presented was our ongoing success with egg freezing... a technology RBA has been at the forefront of for over a decade. RBA Scientific Director, Dr. Zsolt Peter Nagy, said "My Egg Bank continues to produce some of the best success rates in the world from our unique egg freezing protocol. The technology has enhanced the care of our IVF patients, women seeking to preserve their fertility, and patients utilizing our frozen donor egg bank".
- CRYOPRESERVATION OF OOCYTES: ADVANCES AND PITFALLS.
Authors: A Borini, Z P Nagy, E Seli, E Seli, A Cobo
- OOCYTE CRYOPRESERVATION FOR OOCYTE DONORS.
Authors: Z P Nagy
- [O-179] ONGOING IMPLANTATIONS AND BABY RATE PER VITRIFIED OOCYTE DURING THIRD PARTY REPRODUCTION USING GAMETES FROM AN EGG BANK.
Authors: P. Patrizio, P. D. Bernal, J. Kahn, C.-C. Chang, D. Shapiro, P. Z. Nagy
- [O-198] EFFICIENCY OF PREIMPLANTATION GENETIC SCREENING (PGS) USING ARRAY-CGH COMPARED TO MATCHED CONTROL IVF PATIENT POPULATIONS WITH AND WITHOUT DAY-3 PGS FISH.
Authors: A. Capalbo, G. Wright, T. Elliott, S. Slayden, D. Mitchell-Leef, Z. P. Nagy
- [O-252] TELOPHASE I OOCYTE VITRIFICATION.
Authors: C.-C. Chang, C.-J. Lin, D. B. Shapiro, S. M. Slayden, X. C. Tian, Z. P. Nagy
- [O-74] FISH REANALYSIS OF INNER CELL MASS AND TROPHECTODERM SAMPLES OF PREVIOUSLY ARRAY-CGH SCREENED BLASTOCYSTS REVEALS HIGH ACCURACY OF DIAGNOSIS AND NO SIGN OF MOSAICISM OR PREFERENTIAL ALLOCATION.
Authors: A. Capalbo, G. Wright, L. Themaat, T. Elliott, L. Rienzi, Z. P. Nagy
- [P-327] COMPARISON OF FOUR DIFFERENT CRYOPROTECTANT COMBINATIONS TO OBTAIN OPTIMAL OOCYTE SURVIVAL AND EMBRYO DEVELOPMENT IN A MOUSE MODEL.
Authors: C.-C. Chang, C.-J. Lin, X. C. Tian, A. A. Toledo, D. Mitchell-Leef, Z. P. Nagy
- [P-349] IVF TREATMENT USING INTENTIONALLY VITRIFIED AND TRANSPORTED BLASTOCYSTS OBTAINED FROM DONOR CRYO-EGG BANK MAY PROVIDE AN EFFICIENT TREATMENT OPTION FOR RECIPIENTS AROUND THE WORLD.
Authors: Z. P. Nagy, C.-C. Chang, S. G. Hamilton, G. J. Goodrow, M. Gysler, D. B. Shapiro
- [P-367] HIGH IMPLANTATION RATES FOLLOWING SINGLE EMBRYO TRANSFER PROVIDE SIMILAR PREGNANCY RATES TO MULTIPLE EMBRYO TRANSFER USING VITRIFIED DONOR OOCYTES.
Authors: Z. P. Nagy, C.-C. Chang, D. P. Bernal, A. A. Toledo, D. Mitchell-Leef, D. B. Shapiro
- [P-373] RESULTS OF VITRIFIED/WARMED DONATED OOCYTE TREATMENT PROCEDURES IN DIFFERENT DONOR STIMULATION CYCLES WHERE HUMAN CHORIONIC GONADOTROPIN OR LEUPROLIDE WAS USED TO TRIGGER OVULATION.
Authors: V. R. Libby, C.-C. Chang, T. Elliott, J. Kahn, D. Shapiro, Z. Nagy
- [P-533] EGG QUALITY AND DEVELOPMENTAL POTENTIAL FROM MULTIPLE DONATION CYCLES IN EGG BANK DONORS.
Authors: L. Nel-Themaat, C.-C. Chang, D. P. Bernal, J. M. Kahn, D. B. Shapiro, Z. P. Nagy