The Cumming Office is located at:
Northside Forsyth Campus.
1800 Northside Forsyth Drive
Cumming, GA 30041
Phone: (678) 366-2154
Fax: (678) 366-2373
Monday – Friday (7:30AM to 4:00PM)
Closed Saturday & Sunday (monitoring, IUI and emergency services available in Main Office)
- From I-285/ GA 400: 400 North to exit# 14 (GA-20/ toward Buford). Turn right on Ronald Reagan Blvd, go to 2nd light, turn right on Northside Blvd. 1800 Building will be on your right.
- From North Georgia/ Forsyth County: 400 South to exit# 14 (GA-20/towards Buford). Turn left onto GA-20, then turn right onto Ronald Reagan Blvd, go to 2nd light, turn right onto Northside Blvd. 1800 Building will be on your right.
Our Cumming office, conveniently located in the Northside Forsyth Campus, is staffed with a full-time clinical/administrative team, dedicated to providing high quality, efficient patient care in an environment of compassion and concern. The office includes a state-of-the-art andrology/endocrine reference laboratory designed to meet the growing needs of the referring physicians within the community.
- Patient Consultation/Office Visit
- Diagnostic Testing
- Semen Wash
- Endocrine Labs/Hormone testing
- Ovulation Induction Monitoring for Intrauterine Insemination (IUI) and In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Semen Analysis
Reference Laboratory-Referring Physician Services:
- Semen Analysis
- IUI Wash
- Neutrophil Stain
- Direct Anti-sperm Antibody Test
- Sperm Viability Stain
- Chromatin Assay
- Immature Sperm Stain
- Decondensation Test
- Estradiol (E2)
- Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG)
- Progesterone (P4)
- Follicle Stimulating Hormone (FSH)
- Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH)
- Luteinizing Hormone (LH)